Petites Pommes - Nordic Blue Swim Ring
The Petites Pommes swim ring is a reborn childhood classic - made with the attention to detail we have strived to make it last for seasons. Our characteristic striped floats come in 4 different sizes for toddler to adult, and in a range of beautiful colours to complete any summer look!
Our Nordic Blue is a classic and clean light blue that adds a fresh breeze to whites, neutrals and navy. It is also beautifully combined with orange, burgundy, or browns.
|OLIVIA 45||45 CM||1-3||15 KG|
|ANNA 60||60 CM||3+||25 KG|
|SALLY 90||90 CM||6+||75 KG|
|CELINE 120||120 CM||12+||100 KG|
- Free of BPA and phthalates.
- All our products are delivered in a reusable bag of organic cotton for easy storage when not in use.
- Petites Pommes swim rings have extra fine inside seaming for premium comfort.
- The OLIVIA, ANNA, and SALLY floats are made of durable 0.25mm PVC.
- The CELINE Grand Float is made of a slightly heavier 0.3mm PVC to provide further resistance to heavy use.
- A repair patch is included with each product should you accidentally suffer a small puncture.
- All our floats are hand-printed. This process is completely manual and depending on the pressure of the hand, small colour variations between products may occur.
Complies with: EN71-1:2014 + A1:2018; EN 71-2:2011 + A1:2014; EN 71-3:2019; AS/NZS ISO 8124-1:2019 + Amd 1:2020 + Amd 2:2020; AS/NZS ISO 8124-2 2016; AS/NZS ISO 8124-3:2021 JFSL; EC No. 1907/2006 (REACH Annex XVII) + EU 2018/2005 ASTM F963-17; CPSIA.
By handling your floats with care you extend the life of the product, hence reducing the need for unnecessary waste and excessive consumption. Below are a few tips on how to best care for your Petites Pommes float:
- Never over-inflate or use compressed air to inflate your swim ring as this may cause it to burst.
- After use, rinse the float in clean water or wipe with a damp cloth.
- Do not leave the float in direct sunlight when not in use. Exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling (dark colours are more prone to swelling than lighter ones).
- Ensure that the float is dry before folding and storage.
You can read more about quality commitment here.